The NFL schedules are out and all the prime-time Thursday, Sunday night and Monday night games have been reviewed. In addition, fans of various teams have begun to look over what their club prospects are and many will turn to local talk radio to listen what the so-called ‘experts’ have to say.
Our focus, like many, will be about the chances of the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles repeating as NFC East winners and prospects of the NFC in general. At all sportsbooks, Philadelphia is the favorite to win their division again and is the top pick to return to the Super Bowl from the NFC. However, the Eagles are now the target and that is not the easiest role to play as they will likely find out.
Here is a breakdown of Philadelphia 2018 schedule along with analysis.
Eagles’ Regular-Season Schedule (All times Eastern)
- Week 1: Thursday, Sept. 6, Atlanta, 8:20 p.m.
- Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 16, at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m.
- Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 23, Indianapolis, 1 p.m.
- Week 4: Sunday, Sept. 30, at Tennessee, 1 p.m.
- Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 7, Minnesota, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 6: Thursday, Oct. 11, at N.Y. Giants, 8:20 p.m.
- Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 21, Carolina, 1 p.m.
- Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 28, at Jacksonville, 9:30 a.m.
- Week 9: BYE
- Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 11, Dallas, 8:20 p.m.
- Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 18, at New Orleans, 1 p.m.
- Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 25, N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m.
- Week 13: Monday, Dec. 3, Washington, 8:15 p.m.
- Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 9, at Dallas, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 16, at L.A. Rams, 8:20 p.m.
- Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 23, Houston, 1 p.m.
- Week 17: Sunday, Dec. 30, at Washington, 1 p.m.